Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 418

    Hobart 4.0

    April 14, 2023 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    Most people were gone at this point. Ky and Ana were in the grampians with Camila and Oshin, Isaac was in Europe, Kylian in the states, Romina and Loic found a job in a fish farm and Armand, Luca and Max were up north in Devonport. The place became colder and more and more empty. It was actually nice, I enjoyed the quiet, being more of a small and tight group, and feeling like Hobart was our den. Became tighter to Sara and Julianne, and started making preparations for my departure. Inwas originally gonna go to Cairns, where I'd meet Ky and get a car. David was gonna go as well, and some of the guys were planning to slowly road trip there. So it was exciting. But many people started talking about how hard it was finding a job up there. I started getting stressed about not being able to extend. On the meantime, kept exploring the nightlife of hobart and enjoying fancy breakfasts, going climbing with Mateo and taking some of my friends every now and then like Bubu, Clemand and Sara. Even went for some climbing excursions once or twice.

    🍸Drinks: Society (fav bar so far), the Den, Whiskey Bar, Pablo's Bar, Maq10 for fancy
    🍴Food: BarWa, Pigeon Hole coffee, lotus tree
    Read more