Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Agadir, Morocco Day 1

    May 16, 2022 in Morocco ⋅ ☀️ 72 °F

    After 26 hours of travel we made it to our destination! There were two flights, the first was from Detroit to France and then from France to Marrakech Morocco.
    We drove from Marrakech to Agadir, passing through crowded towns filled with infrastructure unlike anything in the US.
    We are staying at the Robinson Resort, it is very luxurious.
    We went to EMAA (business school) today. It's culture and the way the students learn is much different than college in the United States. The students are men and women, and speak Arabic, French, American (some speak all 3)!The business school offers a bachelors degree (3 years) and a masters degree (5 years).
    EMAA was hosting danish students so we all gathered at the university to get to know each other. Members from each school presented information about their home/school. We ended with ice breaker games/group activities.
    The danish students are younger, most being 16-17 years old but they are all incredibly smart and mature. Prior to this I didn't know much about the danish culture, so this was a great experience.
    Read more