Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Le Crotoy

    September 8, 2023 in France ⋅ ☁️ 25 °C

    Well after they'd fed and watered themselves we pack up and head for new horizons, well another car park anyway 'n my god thats what it is. Weem packed in like sardines an that's no lie two deep down the centre of the car park. At one stage we had someone park behind us so we was proper piggy in the middle, a French bloke, he got out mouthed something at him which he dow understand but I think the look himself give him med him change his mind as a couple of mins later he'd peed off.
    They decides to have an evening stroll down by the harbour to the town. The tides out so no boats bobbing about as they are all marooned on the sand.
    Lovely little town with a nice selection of restaurants if you like seafood especially mussels.
    Whilst strolling down the backstreets they come across a little bolangerie, that's cake shop to you and me, so of course they have to go in and comes out with 2 huge pieces of 'flan' for pudding. They heads back and it's astounding how quick the tides coming in, the boats are all bobbing about lovely now. Back home to me for that well known French Friday night meal, yep you guessed it, Fish and Chips.
    Read more