Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 11

    Granville and Jullouville

    September 17, 2023 in France ⋅ ☁️ 21 °C

    Well we ad a right old rain storm last night she'd got up to use the lav , as yow does about 5 ish un she gets back in bed just as the 'evens open just like someone turning on a shower it was so loud it even woke his lordship then it stops just like that. Rain again when they wakes but it soon stops.
    They decides to take me for a run into Granville, he's worried about parking but has got a couple of places in mind un they can alus use the bikes.
    Looks like nice town with harbour and shops. The first parking space her ain't keen on an its up an hill, she's not sure she could bike back up it so they tries the other parking place and same problem. They decides to give up on G G Granville.
    They drives south to Jullouville, he's found a prom un they parks up and gets the bikes off and off they go down the cycle lane to the prom. 'Oh oh computer say no!' No bikes on the prom. He's not best pleased so they go back to the road and rides into the town for a drink and a snack. They walk the bikes back along the prom for a bit just so he can see the sea before heading back to me, about 4 miles in total . Back to the same aire as last night un their same pitch is empty so that pleases him. Weather's turned out nice after the rain, quite a bit of sun and about 23 degrees. Wonder what tomorrow will bring.
    Read more