Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 17

    La Maillers-sur-Seine

    September 23, 2023 in France ⋅ ☀️ 17 °C

    We're on the move agin but this time weem goin inland. They fancies a night by the River Seine so they con watch the boats going up un down the river.
    Not a bad ride, a bit of rain but I managed to out run it.
    We ends up a lovely town called La Maillers-sur-Seine. Well they drives down to the aire un there's a load of French people sitting alongside the rowd to the entrance outside marquees eating baguettes. They stonds up un starts waving at us and jibberin summut in French, which we cor understond. They points to the entrance to the aire un we con see a notice saying it's shut till midnight. Well that's buggered it, anyroads the Frenchies has a nother goo at explaining and the gist is it's a rally and music night for bikers so in thend we decides to go in anyway as we dow want tu leave before midnight so should be okay. As it works out, they shut the road for the motorbike meet with food un live music just after we arrived.
    After gettin through barrier she turns when she hears a voice say 'yoe alright, got sorted', it's unny a bloke from the shit ole which is Wolverhampton!
    After lunch, un watching two big river cruise boats goo up river they gets bikes out fur a ride along the Seine. There ay much tu see on bike ride an as the suns now come out its a quick look a the town they come back un sit un enjoy the sunshine 🌞 . They even saw a nighttime cruise ship. The skies so clear I con see the stars.
    Read more