Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 17

    Beauvron-en-Auge

    September 23, 2023 in France ⋅ ⛅ 14 °C

    Well, that was a right ole night, rain in the bucket full un it woke er again early. We ended last night with a rainbow 🌈 un started the day with another. After watching the tsunami of water run down me window, they decides to to give the market the swerve. We set of for our next stop, by way of the supermarket. Christ, that was a big bill, just shows how much you save by mekin your own wine 🍷.
    Right thems given me a blast up the motorway to eat a few miles up, it's nice to stretch me legs every now un then.
    After stopping fur lunch in the lovely picturesque E.Leclerc supermarket car park while it pis...ed it down on us agin, we are off to Beuvron-en-Auge one of Frances beau villages.
    It's a beautiful chocolate box type village with timbered houses. It's also supposedly the town where painter David Hockey is reported to have lived. Thems stopping at an aire agin tonight, but it's okay sheltered under the trees 🌳 .
    They has a walk into the village to stretch the legs, gauld blimey you should ear the thunder ⛈️ but they meks it back without gettin wet . Result.
    Read more