Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Crocodiles

    October 16, 2020 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 32 °C

    We all slept in a little longer than usual this morning after a big day yesterday. Rob and I went to pick up the car shortly after breakfast, took a little longer than expected due to firstly not being as full of petrol as promised and secondly noticing bits falling off said car as we drove off. We went back and the guy just went full Territory and ripped off the entire panel that was faulty.

    We headed out towards Humpty Doo then the Adelaide River where we boarded our croc cruise. Being terrified of crocs, especially salties, this was a big deal for me! Within moments of leaving the jetty there were a couple of crocs heading towards the boat. We saw quite a few, it was really good! Always felt safe. Started smashing down with rain but was mostly undercover so wasn’t too bad. All just part of the territory experience really!

    After the tour we headed back home and Rob and I went and did a spot of shopping. Followed by dinner then time to watch the footy. A good tough close game which Port ended up losing by a goal. Disappointing but still good to make it as far as a prelim.
    Read more