Satellite
  • Day 18

    Farewell Hoi An

    April 19, 2017 in Vietnam ⋅ ⛅ 32 °C

    For our last full day in Hoi An we decided to take it easy, spending the morning by the pool and enjoying the hostel we were in and catching some rays.

    However, we needed to go get our last fittings for our clothes. 3rd time round and we were all extremely happy with our purchases. Having bought so much during my time I was already having to send $40 worth of clothes back home, ooops.

    We then decided to head to the beach in time for sunset which was gorgeous. We strolled along the beach but had to finish up shortly in order to be back for the pub quiz at the hostel. Heading back we picked up a Banh Mi for dinner, which was one of our best yet! I also found myself a furry friend, a little kitten who decided to fall asleep on me... so adorable.

    Full and satisfied we joined the pub quiz, however we failed miserably, knowing very few answers to any of the questions. However, being our last night we didn't let this dampen our spirits and headed out on the pub crawl that we had joined on our first night.

    With a fun last night and having fallen in love with Hoi An it was time to say our goodbyes.
    Read more