Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    DLR, Cable-Car and River Bus

    April 3, 2023 in England ⋅ ☀️ 12 °C

    What a wonderful day!

    Frosty but sunny London tempted us to be tourists all day making the most of unique public transport options the city has to offer.

    Starting with the DLR which the girls really believed they where driving, as there is no driver and you can sit/stay in the front cabin looking directly onto the railway.
    ⭐️To me it felt a little bit like a roller coaster ⭐️.
    Funny moment here when Emma absolutely convinced described the Thames as “the Rhein” to her sister.

    We then continued, (as you can see in the little 2. video), with the unique cable-car that with its cabins floating over the Thames offering the best view of this town!
    And this is considered public transport! Great!

    A stroll in Greenwich and then up on the Uber-Boat towards the Royal Observatory. Another novel experience for us as it was our first time on a river bus in London! ⭐️amazing⭐️.

    The highlight for Aisha here was the picturesque “Kassurell” and the Victorian dress in the museum they could try on and play with.
    And Greenwich is also the place where Aisha managed to (nearly) get lost twice and was found by “Paw-Patrol-Emma” on the fast scooter ⭐️despite the joke I’m making of it, it was quite scary⭐️.

    What a beautiful day!
    Read more