Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    End of Quarantine, Playgrouds and Puppet

    April 4, 2023 in England ⋅ ☀️ 11 °C

    Finally Pru tested negative and we could meet in person, the girls couldn’t wait and before even talking about some precautions they stormed her room🤩.

    This sunny day we started lending books from the library, playing in the so-loved Highbury playground that has one of the most spectacular slide I know. Also in our memory because of a memorable ⭐️in a negative way⭐️ event that happened last year there: I was sliding down with Aisha in my arms and the child before us shat all over the slide. And we both basically cleaned this child’s shit with our cloths off ! ⭐️disgust ⭐️. This dark experience ended up in Aisha having Rotavirus and spending 3 days vomiting and also one night in hospital for intravenous infusion cause of dehydration.
    ⭐️I’m still traumatized⭐️.
    Luckily no dramas this time!

    The girls went to Puppet-Theatre with Imran and I went for probably the first time since I have children alone with my book for lunch! What a strange feeling though eating alone and reading uninterrupted a few pages ⭐️still amazed⭐️.

    More Playground fun for the girls, reading with Boodi and then some good veggie/asian/chilli-crunchy food at home with Joe for us.
    Read more