Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Our first “normal day”

    November 9, 2022 in French Polynesia ⋅ ⛅ 81 °F

    It finally feels like the honeymoon has started!

    We ended up going to bed Tuesday night before 9pm and woke up at 6am since we were both exhausted from the days before. Matt woke up feeling much better, just still fighting a little cold. We took it slow in the morning and then rented bikes to the golf course that was about 2 miles away! It was great seeing Matt back to his normal self and the golf was so much fun! Matt ended up 3 over for the round (with the exception of a couple breakfast balls) and I got a birdie! Afterwards we found a burger joint, but ended up sharing a HUGE ceaser salad and a side of fries.

    Matt decided to continue his bike ride to a local grocery store while I went back to the room and snorkeled around the resort. Once matt got back, he decided to take a nap while I caught up on reading.

    Later that night, we went to happy hour and got some very yummy appetizers to split for dinner. We walked around the resort and ran across an event happening which was some sort of local tribal dance. It was so fun to see! We went back to the room and ended the night watching some Netflix!

    The cat that I keep posting pictures of comes join everyone at breakfast and we’ve named him Franc. 🙂
    Read more