Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 25

    Day 25 - Same Again

    August 28, 2020 in Croatia ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    Went for an early morning run. Took a few harbour photos & stopped at the bakery to buy some bread for our lunch. I couldn’t decide, so I bought a baguette & a loaf.

    Just after 9.00am, we set off for Dubovica Beach & sat down at our new usual spot. We had saved our breath by inflating Zoom Lolly Lilo with the air bed pump & car cigarette lighter, before walking down the goat path.

    Not much else happened, Jackie splashed about on the lilo most of the day whilst I read. Lunch was the baguette filled with what turned out to be flavourless hard boiled eggs & tomatoes. And wine.

    We left beach gone 5.00pm & stopped at Tommy Hipermarket for fresh supplies. Back at the apartment, I found that I was able to watch the T20 cricket on the iPad, which was a right result until it was abandoned due to rain!

    Jackie made us sausage (Bratwurst), chips & salad for our tea, which we had with the homemade wine we bought the night before. We knew it would be good, because we had drunk it in Pizzeria Marco as their ‘domestic’ wine.

    With the cricket abandoned, we played another online quiz & had an early night.

    Song of the Day : Every Day Is Exactly The Same by Nine Inch Nails.
    Read more