Satelita
Pokaż na mapie
  • Dzień 14

    Time to go HOME.

    30 kwietnia 2023, Anglia ⋅ ☁️ 6 °C

    Pick up time for our flight is 6am. Didn't have to wait long for our Uber. Drop off at airport very easy and smooth. Airport very organized.
    We shopped a little and had a good breakfast at Spuntino's. I had a bagel breakfast with a cappuccino and John had fried eggs, bacon and a bloody mary.
    Plane left on time and we had the whole row to ourselves. Virgin Airlines has been a good airlines for us.
    Arrived at Bradley Intl in Los Angeles. Too long of a wait for the bus that takes you to the new pick up section for taxis and Uber. So we walked to pick up an uber to John's work. Picked up the car there and drove home. Weather is like the weather we left behind.

    Our favorite places:
    Mary ~ Budapest & Brasov
    John ~ Brasov, Budapest & London
    Things we learned:
    Mary ~ That Brasov is more beautiful than I ever thought.
    John ~ Learned people are fascinating in all countries and are very nice.
    New foods now favorites:
    Mary ~ Hungarian food the stew and donuts.
    John ~ ALL foods!!

    Overall, we were very happy with our flight. No cancellations and delays were very minimal. Hotels we chose were pretty good except for our London St. Giles. We loved our Brasov hotel the best.
    We flew out with carryons but decided to buy a suitcase in Budapest. We put one of our carryons in the suitcase and traveled with one carryon and checked in the suitcase. On our flight home we carried our carryons and checked in the suicase. As long as we have no stop overs we don't mind checking them in.
    We used Uber and Bolt for transportation most of the time. Not expensive in the areas we traveled in.
    Overall a wonderful vacation. No major issues which is always good. Met many people along the way which is always great exchanging stories and adventures.
    Happy to have shared this journey
    "TOGETHER".
    Czytaj więcej