Satellite
  • Day 57

    Boat Trip

    January 24, 2016 in Brazil ⋅ ⛅ 26 °C

    We get up early in the morning and decide that today is going to be hot hot hot , there is not a cloud in the sky, and as you can probably tell that is unusual so far.
    We have met an Brazilan guy who speaks perfect english so we ask him if hed like to join us , thank god we did because the process of boarding a boat is quite strange here. You have to buy a pass to enter the marina as well as your boat ticket so once boarded we head out for the islands. I can say we werent dissapointed, this place just keeps getting more and more beautiful. One of the islands we go to has a huge tree that looks like a bonsai tree and this place is an ancient indian burial ground . Even though we have factor 50 on the sun is so hot we are still burning. We then ride past a rock called monkey face and it really does look like one although i dont think the pictures do it justice . Heading to the next island Mark and i stay on the boat , and one of the divers pulls a sea urchin from the bottom .
    We head back to sure and i say to Mark about going to see the sunset we follow the sun and arrive at Praia de grande(big beach). It is one of the biggest beaches I have seen and curves around for miles. The sunset is a little dissapointing as there are quite a lot of clouds but even this doesnt take away from the beauty of this place .
    Read more