Satelit
  • Hari 11

    5 - Bergen

    12 Agustus 2019, Norway ⋅ 🌧 12 °C

    Monday. We woke up around 10 am. We slept for over 12 hours so I guess we needed that. After we had some breakfast at our room we went out to discover Bergen. It was supposed to rain all day.

    Fortunately the rain wasn’t that bad, so we decided to go up the mountain with a little train. The mountain, Fløyen, is approximately 300 meters high. The view was stunning but sadly it was very foggy. We went for a little walk or hike on top of the mountain and went for the highest point. After we walked around we went down, but we walked instead of taking the train. It was about 3 kilometers to get down, the view was amazing. I loved every tree and waterfall.

    After our walk down we met my uncle and my cousins at McDonald’s who were also in Bergen. I decided to stay with my family for the afternoon. It’s weird seeing them in Norway instead of at home. We walked around and I showed them the burger place we ate yesterday.

    They returned around 7 pm and I found the others. At that moment it was raining pretty bad. They decided to eat at an Italian place so I joined them. After that we went for our hotel room and just chatted for a while. We would continue our journey tomorrow to London, but not with the three of us. Only two.

    So we just enjoyed the time we had left and went to bed at 11 pm. Tomorrow we all have to be at the airport at 7 am...

    Enjoy the pictures of our nature walk, I fell in love 😍🥰
    Baca selengkapnya