Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Moulin rouge & times sq

    October 19, 2022 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 10 °C

    After our dinner we went to MOULIN ROUGE. I was so excited. We were in the back back row but it was amazing. I didn’t really have any expectations regarding the show, but it was above all that.

    It was also the first time that one of the main characters was switched after the break because his voice couldn’t take it anymore. We got an understudy, but it was just as good.

    After we were blown away from the show we went to times sq. It amazes me how different it is then during the day. All the lights are intens. We got really thirsty so we went to the nearest McDonald to grab something to drink. To discover that a large medium or small soda is only $1. I mean you’re paying $4 for a water, but soda is only one, no matter the size. America is weird you know.

    After our confusion about the drinks we went back to the Airbnb. We walked, but we took an ally with a lot of bum. Which felt super uncomfortable, so we continued because there was no turning back, but stayed close. After we came out of the ally we almost all said together that we never taking that one again.

    Weird how one ally can be/feel dangerous but the other one is just fine.

    We ofcourse made it safe back to our Airbnb and got tucked in for a good night sleep.
    Read more