Satelliitti
Näytä kartalla
  • Päivä 23

    Renmark and the Dinghy Derby Races

    7. helmikuuta 2021, Australia ⋅ ⛅ 20 °C

    We arrived in Renmark late Friday afternoon, pumped about the Dinghy Derby Races on Sunday. As we rolled into town, Brax spots a massive BMX track! We can’t say no to letting the boys have a go, so we pull up and and grab the bikes off.

    On Saturday we explore the town and find out the best spot to set up camp and watch the Dingy Derby races. We got a beautiful location on the Murray and set ourselves up there for the next few days.

    The Derby Race did not disappoint on Sunday, the boats came flying past our riverside camp spot at speed. I was in charge of taking some action shots on the camera, Brett was in charge of flying the drone, unfortunately he flew it straight into a tree and then it fell in the river 😱! Needless to say we need a new drone!

    After the race was over the boys (and Lyla) were keen to have a run through of the race track in their tinny, so down came the boat.

    On Monday, Brett took the boys and I into town via boat, the scenery is stunning along the Murray.

    We finished up the day by filling up the water tanks and playing our favourite camping game ‘whose poo is it ?’ 😂😂 ( Aunty Kat hates this game, you can’t even mention it to her without her gagging ) .

    On to the next stop, where will it be.......
    Lue lisää