Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 150

    North Lefroy

    June 14, 2021 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 18 °C

    We didn’t let the wind get us down.

    We started the day with a walk to the point and even know it was windy the sun was hot.

    The kids have made themselves an awesome little cubby next to the caravan in the trees, they have been spending all their time in there. They have decked it out with their chairs and toys. I love the creative games they have been playing.

    Brett spent time doing some fixing jobs, the outside fridge, the inside fridge, the CD player in the car, the inside fridge again, and again 😩! Then he decided to sit down and just waited for something else to break 😂!

    We headed down the beach and found a spot where the sand dune blocked the wind and set up. It was hot, but the water was bloody cold! The kids had a blast collecting jelly fish. All we could hear from the sand was “I got another jelly blubber”. They worked together and filled Lyla’s beach cart to the brim. Apparently they sting, but none of the kids got stung in the process of collecting jelly blubbers 🤷‍♀️. They then proceeded to use them for ‘cooking’ and making interesting sand castles. The poor jelly blubbers 😕.

    We certainly have been reaping the rewards of the boys fishing trips, another delicious fish dinner with some farm fresh veggies from Carnarvon. Poor Shaun, once again had to make himself dinner, as he does not eat fish. Kat likes to join us for our fish dinners so she doesn’t feel like she is eating on her own.

    Another epic sunset to finish off the night, it may have been a windy day, but it sure was productive.
    Read more