Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 34

    Hitting the shops

    March 9, 2023 in the United States

    After a sleep in today, we headed out onto The Strip for a quick look around in the daytime and to get our bus tickets to head to the north end of The Strip for the outlet shopping. It was a bit of a slow trip with extremely full double decker bus stopping constantly. After about half an hour to do about 5kms we were finally at the shops.

    Kenz had a ball shopping getting all the things she wanted. We had lunch there and headed back to catch the bus at about 3pm and thankfully the bus trip back was a lot less crowded and a lot quicker.

    By this time we had walked about 10kms so we headed back to room for a quick rest. At about 5.30pm we headed out onto The Strip again to have dinner and look through some of the Casinos. It is so bloody easy to get lost walking through the casinos as they all lead into each other. This happened to us tonight and as we came out we were up The Strip a lot further than we thought and had a long trek back to our hotel. Kenz got herself one is those big cup frozen margaritas which was extremely strong but this got us through the long trek back to the hotel.

    By the time we found our way back to our hotel we had walked another 9kms and our feet were nearly dropping off.

    Let’s see what we get up to tomorrow.
    Read more