Satellite
  • Day 6

    Last dinner in Sunny Beach

    August 20, 2018 in Bulgaria ⋅ 🌙 20 °C

    This is our favourite place to eat in Bulgaria. We visited Bulgaria many times, and we are delighted by this country's cuisine. But Bolero, exceeded our expectations with the most amazing food we've ever tried. We were in vacation in Sunny Beach, and we knew about Bolero. We didn't find a table on Wednesday, so we made a reservation for Saturday. It was worth the wait. We ordered Mousse of avocado and Shimps as appetizer, and then Crispy Sturgeon with Risotto Milanese and T-bone pepper steak. The steak was very good, the appetizer was amazing, but the sturgeon was just Heaven. We made a reservation for Monday evening after we finished the meal. On monday, guess what? That mousse of avocado was so good, we ordered again. And the sturgeon. And some mussels as appetizer. Everything was amazing. We recommend this place to anyone who visits Sunny Beach. The staff is very friendly and careful. The food order was served very fast. We waited no more than 10 minutes for the appetizer and 10 more for main course. The atmosphere was intimate and romantic, with live music (romantic music). I almost forgot about the dessert. CHEESECAKE !!! Maybe the best we've ever had. We are gourmandes, we try local food on best ranked restaurants everywhere we go. Bolero just became one of our favourites.
    P.S. the prices are mid ranged, and small in comparison with the food provided. We paid around 60 BGN (aprox.30 euro) for 2 appetizers(mussels, mousse of avocado and shrimps), 1 main course (sturgeon with risotto Milanese), a cheesecake and 2 glasses of white wine.
    Bolero, we will se each other next year!
    Read more