Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 65

    Palauet Albéniz, la Mercé, Peter

    October 1, 2023 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 27 °C

    🇩🇪
    Ich verbrachte einen tollen Tag mit Greata im Palauet Albéniz. Wir konnten es umsonst betreten, da für das Fest La Mercé Tag der offenen Tür war. La Mercé ist das jährliche Festival (katalanisch: Festa Major) der Stadt Barcelonas.
    Zum Abschluss des dreitägigen Festes gab es ein schönes Feuerwerk.
    Die Menschentürme, die Castells sind eine katalanischen Tradition und gehen bis auf das 18. Jahrhundert des vorherigen Jahrtausends zurück.
    Ich schlenderte mit Maya und Darius durch das schöne Viertel El Born und am Donnerstagabend kam Peter zu Besuch.
    Es war wunderschön ihn wieder zu sehen!
    Ein Highlight war der Sonnenuntergang am Wasser.
    🇺🇸
    I spent a great day with Greata at the Palauet Albéniz. We were able to enter for free as it was an open day for the La Mercé festival. La Mercé is the annual festival (Catalan: Festa Major) of the city of Barcelona.
    At the end of the three-day festival there was a beautiful firework.
    The human towers, the castells, are a Catalan tradition and date back to the 18th century of the previous millennium.
    I strolled through the beautiful El Born district with Maya and Darius and on Thursday evening Peter came to visit.
    It was wonderful to see him again!
    A highlight was the sunset on the water.
    Read more