Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 40

    Day 38-39-40: Komodo Tour

    July 22, 2023 in Indonesia ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    Komodo Tour.
    The Konodo Tour is quiet famous in Indonesia. The most of backpacker traveller do it.
    It's a Cruz of 4 days 3 Night from Lombok to Flores.
    The Cruz is a big word ... in realty the boat was not really comfortable. But it was so cool. The team on the boat was pretty nice. We had a good mood in this boat. (To compare the other boat oupsy)
    We stopped at some point for sunset or to do Snorkling.
    The second day, we were wake up at 6 a.m, and 10 min after we swum with shark. So crazy.
    Snorkling was so amazing.
    At the end of day, the sea was pretty exited. Lot of people was seasick.
    I wasn't because I was already sick ... something like a flu. Be at early.
    The third day, we were on the Komodo National Park. We saw the Dragon of komodo. Personally I was a bit disappointed about the tour. It was just 30 min. The guides was funny.
    The last day, we did snorkling and we enjoy an island.

    It was a good experience. After the tour, the most of the people has been on the same hostel. And we were on a party.

    (I m better now but not at 100% . I don't know why, but I don't know one person that s not fall sick in Indonesia. That's crazy. All our stomach are not happy)

    So let's go to enjoy Flores !
    Read more