Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    MK Premier Hotel

    August 21, 2018 in Vietnam ⋅ 🌧 27 °C

    It took 45 min from the airport to the hotel but we have arrived.

    We are in this hotel a few times during our trip, so this is home base for a while.

    Our room is quite large but like most hotels very badly designed. Nowhere to put clothes or bathroom stuff. The weird thing, and this depends on how you are about people seeing you in your birthday suit, the shower is in a large bath which you think OK (all good) and then you look a little more and realise that the bathroom wall on the other side of the bath is glass, not like the glass we have in bathroom at home but it is a window. We can see down to the street with all the people and motor bikes and across the narrow street into the homes.

    I think I will keep the blind down although to use the cord to pull it down John has to climb into the bath.

    We unpacked a few things hit the bar for a cocktail because that is what you do on holidays.
    By now it is dinner time so we went to a street food stall near our hotel a quick walk around before going back to the hotel.

    We have a big day of exploration tomorrow.
    Read more