Uydu
Haritada göster
  • Gün 7

    Back in Hanoi

    27 Ağustos 2018, Vietnam ⋅ ☁️ 25 °C

    As I mentioned freezing cold last night from the train air conditioning so not a happy camper as I now have a cold and feel dreadful hope the day improves.

    Well it did not, no driver to pick us up at the station, according to some of the cab drivers we should have been on the other side of the station, however, once out of the station you cannot go back in and you cannot walk around the station. No English signs to know which way to go so we had just followed everyone else like sheep. Silly us! So we are not sure if the driver was on the other side or not. We will wait and see if the tour company contacts us as we had paid for this pickup. This brings us to the next issue we jumped into a cab to drive us back to the hotel hardly anyone on the road and he is going very slow, John noticed the meter going up quickly but in case he was reading it incorrectly he did not say anything until we arrived at the hotel. Now we do know that the cabbies here can rip you off and guess that he tried. He said A$40 originally and we knew this had to be wrong so John said I only have A$20 so he took that and left.

    As you can tell morning going well.

    Well maybe not?
    Okumaya devam et