Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    More Relaxing

    March 9, 2020 in Thailand ⋅ ☀️ 30 °C

    Today is just like the other days, not much happening just relaxing, we will be very well rested by the time we get to Bangkok tomorrow.

    After breakfast we went for a walk along the floating jetty, it was really weird walking on it as the waves keep making it move. It was difficult because I was a little scared my knee would give out but it was OK. Back on land we walked along the beach to a walkway which hugs the side of the rocks over the water. Once at the end you find a rather chilled out Restaurant and some cabins, not our style of cabins but the location is great.

    Back at our resort time for a swim and you guessed it more reading.

    Lunch time and more relaxing and reading before we head into the Jetty area for a check of my tattoo, it is all part of the service to go back a few days later for the artist to check that everything is going well.

    Another great massage I must be getting taller with all the stretching and pulling, my muscles are quite relaxed.

    Back in the room and watching Netflix we have started watching a series where Forensic Science is the main tool in ascertaining who the murderer is each episode only goes for 20 min or so which is great for holiday watching.

    Dinner time we walked up the hill of the Resort for about 3 min to a nice Thai restaurant, then back to our Resort for homemade ice cream for dessert.

    Now maybe a movie.

    The step count today is 10570 although not high it is the most we have walked since arriving. I guess that is what a relaxing holiday is about.
    Read more