Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 39

    Last episode - back in Oz

    October 30, 2022 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 17 °C

    On the last day in KL we spent the morning at the National Museum which was an interesting historical account of how Malaysia came about…good to know the history…anyway that filled in the time till we left to the airport and got the short flight to Singapore. Then had a few hours lay over till the Sydney flight, but Amr managed to get us into a lounge, and we ate and had wine - just as well as our flight didn’t leave till 00.45am!! One good thing was that we miraculously had bulkhead seats - and no baby next to us!! Perfect…we could come and go as we pleased without disturbance to each other or anyone. There was a baby - or noisy toddler - in the row behind…but that happens. My entertainment screen didn’t work…they kept trying to reboot it with no success, and were terribly apologetic and gave me a gift voucher for $75! I didn’t mind it not working as didn’t want to watch anything at that time…tried to sleep, not all that successfully, and read my kindle.

    Anyway, back to home sweet home, and all is well. Went to a yin yoga class at 6.15 and kept falling asleep….it is cold (I am delighted), but am wearing my fluffy dressing gown…global warming for you! The end.
    Read more