Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 37

    Ksamil

    August 10, 2023 in Albania ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    Because we had to hand the car back in Sarande, we decided to skip it for now and head further south to Ksamil. This would mean we could end the trip in Sarande and avoid a drive on that last day. We had a slow morning, as the hangovers accumulated from the previous days, but eventually began the long drive south. Given that we were tired and arrived late into Ksamil, we just went to find somewhere for a feed. This was, however, the first day in which Erin could really drink after finishing her antibiotics, and although we were hungover and tired, we figured it would be rude to not have a drink with her. We felt bad for how often she would be watching us get drunk, so it was only fair to have a few drinks with her. It gave us a chance to explore Ksmail by night, too. It was really cool, but all the really nice places were expensive, so we just ended up finding a good cocktail happy hour and once again just played cards. It was a nice night, but we were once again off to Sarande tomorrow and so had to be up early, and I was already lacking sleep. As such, we had a reasonably early night and prepared for a big day tomorrow.

    Given the long drive, we didn't get much opportunity to explore Ksamil but we had a lot planned for tomorrow.
    Read more