Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Múlafossur Waterfall

    May 14, 2023 in Faroe Islands ⋅ 🌬 7 °C

    In the afternoon, we met up with our photography tour group and the guides gave us a briefing about the upcoming days. We were excited to learn that we would be shooting sunsets at 22:30 and sunrises at 4:00, which meant that we would be getting very little sleep during our time in the Faroe Islands. But as photographers, we knew that this was all part of the job.

    After dinner, we headed back out to the Múlafossur Waterfall, hoping to capture the stunning scenery in the perfect light. We were not disappointed - the light was incredible, and we were able to capture some truly breathtaking shots of the waterfall.

    As we were shooting, we also had the opportunity to see and photograph some puffins, which are known for their cute and quirky appearance. It was a real highlight of our trip so far to see these beautiful birds up close.

    Eventually, close to midnight, we reluctantly headed back to the hotel for a short night's sleep. We knew that we would need to be up early the next morning to capture the sunrise, but we were all still buzzing with excitement from the incredible sunset shoot we had just experienced.
    Read more