Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Fossá Waterfall

    May 16, 2023 in Faroe Islands ⋅ 🌬 2 °C

    Despite the disappointing weather forecast, we woke up to a pleasant surprise - sunshine and hints of blue sky. It seemed that the weather had defied expectations, and we couldn't help but feel a tinge of regret for missing the sunrise. It was a reminder that nature's beauty often unfolds in unexpected ways.

    Undeterred, we quickly prepared ourselves and set off for our first destination of the day - Fossá waterfall. The excitement of being able to capture the majestic cascade of water with our cameras and drone outweighed any lingering disappointment.

    Arriving at Fossá waterfall, we marveled at its sheer grandeur. The water thundered down from a great height, creating a mesmerizing spectacle. It was a sight to behold, and we couldn't wait to capture it from different angles and perspectives.

    As the drone took flight, I was able to capture breathtaking aerial footage, revealing the full scale and beauty of Fossá waterfall. The cascading water, surrounded by lush greenery, looked even more magnificent from above. The drone allowed me to capture the raw power and natural wonder of Fossá waterfall in ways that traditional photography couldn't.
    Read more