Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    A Day of Island Adventures in Trégaste

    September 5, 2023 in France ⋅ ☀️ 20 °C

    Our adventure through Bretagne took an exciting turn today as Sylvie set sail for Sept île, leaving me in the company of our Border Collies, Awen and Nessy, on the captivating Ile Grande. The day held the promise of exploration and adventure.

    With the sun shining brightly overhead, I embarked on a two-hour hike that circumnavigated the island. The trail meandered through lush coastal vegetation, offering breathtaking vistas of the rugged coastline and the azure waters of the Atlantic. Each step was a reminder of the unspoiled beauty that Bretagne had to offer.

    Our journey around the island was punctuated by stops at pristine beaches where Awen and Nessy eagerly splashed in the surf, their tails wagging with unbridled joy. The sea breeze was invigorating, and the salty water was a refreshing respite from the warmth of the sun.

    As I hiked along the trail, the island revealed its secrets - hidden coves, rock formations sculpted by centuries of tides, and the ever-present call of seagulls. It was a day of solitude and communion with nature, a rare opportunity to disconnect and immerse myself in the beauty of the world around me.
    Read more