Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Cap de la Hague & Goury Lighthouse

    September 7, 2023 in France ⋅ ☁️ 21 °C

    Our exploration of Normandy's coastal wonders continued as we set our sights on the captivating Cap de la Hague. The rugged landscape and picturesque scenery of this region held the promise of another day of enchantment.

    As we ventured through the area, our footsteps were guided by the allure of the Goury Lighthouse. Its iconic presence, perched proudly on the cliffs overlooking the tempestuous sea, was a sight to behold. We couldn't resist the opportunity to capture its grandeur in photographs, each frame a testament to the lighthouse's enduring charm.

    The day's adventures led us through the untamed beauty of Cap de la Hague, where the sheer cliffs met the relentless sea, creating a dramatic tableau of nature's power. Our hike offered breathtaking views of the coastline, a reminder of the timeless allure of this region.

    As evening descended, we found ourselves at a charming little restaurant, eager to savor the flavors of Normandy. The regional cuisine, filled with delectable seafood and local specialties, provided a satisfying end to our day of exploration.

    With full hearts and satisfied palates, we made our way to a vantage point to witness the setting sun. The sky transformed into a canvas of colors, each shade of orange and pink adding to the mesmerizing beauty of the moment. It was a fitting end to a day of discovery and wonder in Normandy, and we cherished the shared experience as the sun dipped below the horizon, bidding adieu to another remarkable day.
    Read more