Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Exploring Swiss National Park

    October 25, 2023 in Switzerland ⋅ ☁️ 5 °C

    After our scenic drive over the Ofenpass, we found ourselves in the heart of natural splendor. The Swiss National Park awaited us with open arms, promising a magnificent afternoon of hiking and immersion in the beauty of the Swiss Alps.

    The park's pristine landscapes, vibrant autumn colors, and the stunning vistas of the nearby mountains captivated us as we ventured deeper into nature's embrace. The sound of rustling leaves and the scent of pine filled the air, creating an ambiance of serenity and wonder.

    With every step, we felt more connected to the world around us. Our Border Collies, Awen and Nessy, reveled in the freedom to explore, their enthusiasm infectious. The Swiss National Park provided a sanctuary for both humans and animals, reminding us of the importance of preserving such natural treasures.

    As we hiked through the park, we were treated to awe-inspiring views, reminding us of the grandeur of the Swiss Alps. The breathtaking scenery, the vibrant colors of autumn, and the crisp mountain air painted a picture of serenity and wonder that would stay with us long after we left.
    Read more