Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Scenic Journey on the Albulapass

    October 28, 2023 in Switzerland ⋅ ☀️ -1 °C

    As our incredible holiday in St. Moritz came to an end, we embarked on our journey back home. The road that would lead us back was the stunning Albulapass street, a fitting finale to a trip filled with natural wonders and breathtaking landscapes.

    The drive along Albulapass street was a feast for the eyes. It weaved through the Swiss Alps, offering us mesmerizing vistas around every turn. The beauty of the Engadin region seemed to intensify as we headed toward our farewell.

    Along the way, we couldn't resist stopping a few times to savor the beauty that surrounded us. We took leisurely walks through meadows adorned with wildflowers, the crisp mountain air invigorating us. Our cameras were never far, and we took the opportunity to capture the last moments of our journey with snapshots of the Alpine scenery.

    But it was at the end of our trip that a true highlight awaited. The sight that unfolded before us as we reached our destination was nothing short of a grand finale. The culmination of our adventure, with the memories of Lake Sils, Swiss National Park, Maloja Pass, and the Engadin region fresh in our minds, was a reminder of the immense beauty that had graced our holiday.
    Read more