Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Travelling North

    February 20 in Norway ⋅ ☁️ 3 °C

    Amidst our exploration, fortune smiled upon us once more. We spotted a little seal, its sleek, dark figure contrasting beautifully against the muted tones of the surrounding waters. The sight was a delightful reminder of the wildlife that thrives in these harsh conditions, and capturing this moment felt like a small victory against the day's gloomy start.

    As the day progressed and our collection of photographs grew, we decided to venture further, heading to our new location in the east of the Lofoten Islands. The journey itself was a testament to the ever-changing landscapes of this arctic paradise. Each turn brought new vistas into view, from towering mountains shrouded in mist to the vast, open sea, its surface rippled by the falling rain.

    Arriving at our new destination, we were greeted by yet another facet of Lofoten's diverse beauty. The eastern part of the islands promised new adventures and photographic opportunities, a fresh canvas on which to record our experiences. Despite the initial disappointment with the weather, the day proved to be a rewarding exploration of light, landscape, and the unexpected moments that make travel photography so fulfilling.
    Read more