Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 29

    Cabariti

    October 20, 2020 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 20 °C

    We woke around 5.15 and Jake moved the van so that no rangers would fine us as we had parked in a park.
    We slept till after 8.00am and felt we needed it. We had a lazy enough morning and were on a go slow which was nice.
    We drove to the shops and done our washing and drying it cost $10 as we done it ourselves this time. Which actually wasn't a big job so we might do it again the next time. While we waited for them to wash and dry we had a look around the shops and got bits for lunch/dinner.
    Then we sorted all the clothes out and made the bed.
    We drove to Cabariti beach and cooked lunch. We then went down to lay on the beach for a while. There was so much sand blowing we were covered in it, all over our face, in our hair everything was covered. So we went up to the outside showers and washed off.
    Then we watched surfers for the evening and some Netflix.
    At 6.00pm Jake called David Power from Ballymore Group to see what they would offer him if he returned. He was happy enough with how the call went. He also contacted some other recruiters too just before he makes a decision on anything.
    We watched a bit more Netflix and then drove to a rugby pitch to sleep.
    Read more