Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 40

    Byron Bay

    October 31, 2020 in Australia ⋅ 🌧 25 °C

    We woke at the campsite. We were a bit tired as we had woke a few times. I went and had a shower. We done our stretches and Jake went for a run but I couldn't go. I put all our clothes on for a wash. We haven't been over wearing the same clothes much as we have a washer and dryer on site. It costs a fiver extra but it's not too much and we have been enjoying wearing fresh clothes especially with our warm showers.
    When he came back we tidied up the van a bit and sorted things out. Then we sat and read our books. There is big rain due. I done more of my exercises and Jake done more of his. He went to have a shower and then we made chicken sandwiches for lunch which were lovely. Then the rain started and we got all the bits from lunch cleaned and put away.
    The rain, thunder, lightening and hailstones was mad! We were stuck in the van for a good while. It eventually stopped and we went to go look for the night markets which were cancelled last week because of the rain. And of course they werent on again! We were going to go back and cook food but there was so many people out and about we decided to get some wine and pizza and eat at the park beside the beach as there was so many people out and about because of Halloween. We went back to the campsite and drank a bit more. I decided to get my shower and then Jake went out and got some more wine. And we didn't even finish it all before we went to bed. Can't handle the session anymore after being off it for so long we think.
    Read more