Satelliet
  • Dag 30

    G'day Sydney!

    10 november 2019, Australië ⋅ ☀️ 18 °C

    How lucky were we with the weather in New Zealand? Woke up today to pouring rain which continued through most of the morning, almost the only rain we saw in three weeks! Spent the morning packing and as we were on a flight everything had to be in our cases and not flung in the back of the car! Dropped the car off at the airport and checked in for our 3:30 flight to Sydney. Had a nice surprise to find that we had been upgraded and were in the front row with plenty of legroom. We certainly had the benefit of this on arrival at Sydney for our cases were first off our taxi was waiting and within an hour of touching down we were at our city centre hotel.
    Looking forward to our time in Sydney and seeing Cat and Sarah. For those reading the blog and unaware Cat is the daughter of Graham and Beverley and Graham and I were at school together and Sarah is Beverley’s sister. Sarah has been over here for a number of years so will be able to show us around. We are booked for dinner tomorrow evening together so should be fun.
    Once we had unpacked we took the short walk from our hotel and saw the iconic sights of the city, the bridge and the Opera House followed by pizza and a couple of drinks at a bar with a marvellous view of the Opera House.
    Meer informatie