Satellite
  • Day 15

    ... in Los Angeles

    August 18, 2016 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 19 °C

    China's burning laser weapons are better than the United States ? Strong laser weapons are mainly used to counter missile. Its most prominent advantage is that there is no interception process. But it also has a lot of disadvantages.Mainly include:
    http://www.htpow.com/ultra-powerful-laser-point…
    Laser weapon disadvantages

    a.Severely affected by the atmosphere, this defect determines the application of the ground is only suitable for short range point defense system. Space based on the use of air to air missiles, limited to certain conditions, the problem can be loaded in the plane of the limited space? The reaction time is sufficient, and only the 30000mw Laser has the reaction time!

    http://www.htpow.com/high-powered-30000mw-blue-…

    b.Limit of high precision tracking and pointing system. Laser beam angle is very small, in order to realize the operation, it is necessary to aim at the moving target accurately. It is affected by the atmosphere as well as the laser weapon, and the system has very good dynamic tracking performance.

    http://www.htpow.com/5-in-1-green-100mw-laser-p…
    c.In the atmosphere, the operational range of the operational range is limited, and it is difficult to intercept tactical ballistic missile with single point distribution station.

    d.The damage effect is uncertain. 100mw Laser damage effect is influenced by the characteristics of the target material, some materials can not be damaged, so it is not easy to judge. Therefore, it is difficult to use as the main laser weapon system of anti missile. The United States has determined that the airborne laser weapon is used to intercept the tactical ballistic missile boost segment. Some research reports are expected in twenty-first Century, the U.S. Air Force will likely be equipped with airborne and space borne laser weapons. In the foundation of the application, can be used for short-range laser weapon defense anti missile defense system, realization of terminal intercepting. The United States has developed a high energy laser weapon system prototype, through test, it shows the attack destroyed the ability of high-speed flight target; myall cooperation was developed to replace the goalkeeper's tactical laser weapon system; Tactical laser weapon has a good performance for low altitude anti missile.

    http://www.htpow.com/10000mw-blue-laser-pointer…
    As a result, the Laser weapon will have the foundation, the carrier, the space base, the space and even the mobile platform and so on.

    China has its own airborne laser weapon?

    In August 2000, a series of wind tunnel tests were completed successfully for 1 months, which verified the design performance of the Attack Laser Pointer and the exhaust system of the laser. In 2002, the system has been used in small-scale experiments, also used in the infrared chemical laser to carry out a larger mass destruction test, a very detailed understanding of the metal absorption capacity for different wavelengths of energy. Has completed a series of foundation field experiments, simulation of the airborne laser in air to air combat situation will be encountered strong turbulence conditions and transmission environment is expected, repeat and successfully demonstration adaptive optics compensation and closed-loop tracking ability. In June, the experiment of two passive search and tracking flight of air to air missile was carried out, which confirmed the feasibility of passive tracking. At present, it has been completed.
    http://sisterpandora.mixxt.com/networks/blog/po…
    http://simplog.jp/top/9054622892
    Read more