Satellit
Vis på kort
  • Dag 55

    Magnificent 26 degrees today.

    3. september 2020, Australien ⋅ ☀️ 21 °C

    Up early.
    Walked with Emily along the Beach to Woopi.
    She was meeting Crystal for breakfast at a cafe there.

    Lacey and I continued on to the high headland for some whale watching.

    Up the street to the left after we left the beach.
    Walking in lovely little parks with incredible views back down to the beach and out across the ocean.
    Took a scenic walk along the cliff face of the headland, beautiful boardwalks and paths leading all the way round and a steep walk to the very top of the headland.
    We can see this lookout from our beach.
    It has a large, tall water tank right on top painted to show whales swimming.
    Very colourful.

    I leaned on the fence looking out to sea, all the time chatting to people who were doing exactly the same thing.
    I saw whale’s tails flip out of the water, fins/flippers, spouts of gushing water being shot up into the air and huge heads.
    Did not see a full breach .... but it was amazing and very, very relaxing.
    Was there about an hour.
    Watched a whole heaps of surfers on the next beach from my high vantage point.

    And the sun was hot.
    Not really much of a wind.

    Headed back down to was Woopi and decided an ice cream was in order so to the Main Street we went.
    Very enjoyable.
    Strolled.
    Saw a lady on a ‘Trike Bike’
    Now, that looked like fun.

    Back long the beach to home.
    Lacey and I were a bit worn out.
    She went to sleep on my bed while I read.
    Then I went to sleep too.

    Spaghetti on toast for lunch.
    Quiet afternoon.
    Shower and Daryl and Martine picked us up at 6pm for dinner and live music eat Ground Earth.
    Wonderful night.
    Perfect weather.

    Great day.
    Loved it.
    26 forecast again tomorrow.

    Xxx
    Læs mere