Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    We're just sinking in

    May 5, 2017 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    On Friday we went for a swim in the creek a few hundred metres from the house. We also attempted to get my kite in the air but we failed to do so then we played on the trampoline for a little bit. On Saturday we went for a drive around the farm in the farm ute that evening we went out for tea. On Sunday we planted a tree then that afternoon we watched the guardians of the galaxy. Then on Monday we left7:00 A.M then we had a 9 our day to get to Cape Hillsborough National Park. The next day we went on a big up to Andrews Point we walked back along the beach. On Wednesday we had to get up at 6:00 so we didn't miss our ferry from Townsville to magnetic island. On the first day on Magnetic Island we went for a swim in the pool. Then on Thursday we went snorkelling in Florence bay when we got back from snorkelling we went back to the campsite to have a quick swim in the pool. This week we have driven 1200 km averaging 171 km a day we have done 1140 minutes averaging 165 minutes a day. My favourite part of this week was when we went snorkelling. We saw lots of fish my favourite fish was a light brown fish with dark brown circles and in the circles was an electric blue. We saw some brain coral and a lot of other cool things.
    By Ben Callaway
    Read more