Satellite
  • Day 181

    Quobba Blowholes and Carnarvon

    October 25, 2017 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 25 °C

    Wednesday 25-10
    Today we had to pack up the camper and take it back to the trailer fixing place to get it fixed. We then went to the blow holes and had a look around there. Dad caught three dart that we had for tea and we went snorkelling. Dad and I saw a jellyfish and he saw a turtle and two rays.
    We went and had tea which was the 9th time in 11 days of having fish. We set up in the dark.

    Thursday 26-10
    Today mum went to the dentist while dad, mum (Erin got upgraded while mum was away) and I packed up the tent so when mum (the real one) gets back we would only have to hitch up and drive off EXCEPT mum had to get a fill in so we had to book two more nights which meant we had to reset-up the camper for the third that we've been here. We had a swim in the pool and scooted to the shop to get the stuff that we need for tomorrow nights barbecue.

    Friday 27-10
    We stayed around town today looking in the fishing shop, the library and toy world but it was mainly relaxing. We got a fair bit of gear in the fishing shop and I found a good book in the library that I wasn’t aloud to borrow because we are leaving tomorrow.
    Read more