Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Calgary airport

    May 23, 2023 in Canada ⋅ ⛅ 20 °C

    Day 1/135 Off to Canada
    Road trip was long getting there mixed emotions but had a steady head which was good, was alright with dad at the airport then when saying last goodbyes that was tough because that was it the last time, but got in alright, got stopped and security but only for my buttons on my cargo trousers. Got on the plane all good, shit myself because you need plug in head phones and I didn't have any so thought it was gonna be a long trip but they gave some so phew thank God. Watched Dunkirk, Elvis, puss in boots last wish and big bang theory. Flight felt long and was long, left leg was Soo dead.

    -But landed in Calgary was very hot, got my sim card and Uber to the first Airbnb went through downtown Calgary. The cars are amazing here, big trucks, proper V8 muscle cars, Subarus, Mitsubishi Evo s, it's Soo cool. Uber driver was really nice talk to him about workaway and Calgary, then got to the Airbnb with a Subaru STI parked outside and man cleaning his dirt bike, the place is nice the houses just seems like out of every movie, house itself nice but crashed straight away as I been up for 20 hours at that point and slept for a long time.
    Read more