Satellit
  • Tag 16

    Recycling is not garbage

    8. Juni 2017 in Dänemark ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    We got up early enough to eat breakfast, pack and check out. We saw most of the "must sees" Copenhagen had to offer yesterday so we decided today that we were going to go to the Carlsberg brewery.

    We dropped our bags off at the train station and we're on our way. There was a free shuttle that ran from the city centre & to the brewery for free.

    We walked around the brewery museum and learned about the process it takes to make beer as well as the history of Carlsberg and how it took its name (after his son) His son eventually started his own brewery but made some changes to the beer.

    We also got to pet some really cute horses wearing hats... well I did anyways. Kaylee barely even touched them with a 10 inch pole.

    With our ticket we got a free gift which was a pin & a free beer. We went into the brewery/bar to get our beer. I had one that had a citrus twist to it & Kaylee had just a regular Carlsberg. So get this. Kaylee ordered a burger with her beer & the guy said like oh dont worry about it, pay me later..... SHE NEVER PAID. She completely forgot and we only remember like 2 hours later lmao!! (It was also a 20$ burger hahahah)

    We went back to wait for the shuttle bus to go back to city center. We ended up taking to these 5 ladies from Michigan. They we're freaking hilarious. We talked about how much we love looking at Justin Trudeau and how trump looks like a orange Cheeto hahaha. We somehow got on the topic of weed & they were telling us how they have a medical order for weed back home. Me and kaylee were killing ourselves laughing, we highly suggested to go to Christiana village to go have some fun. They were going to go hahah.

    Back to city centre & we walked around (i needed to get my patch & my liquor) I also ate dinner/late lunch at this Asian restaurant (similar to Thai express) omg it was so good. I want to go back nowwwwwww.

    We walked & walked some more until we needed to head to our bus. It was actually on time.

    So we get on the bus 21:00 & there were these two Spanish people talking SO loud... but wait it gets worse. I'm really not the type to hate on people having a good time... but this was too much. At our next stop the Spanish people got off with some other people as well. On comes a group of 10 teenage guys all drinking beer, talking super loud and smelling like smoke... they were so obnoxious. I love seeing people have a good time but it was now 11pm & some people have already been on the bus for 8 hours. Also just to make things a bit better.. it was 45 degrees on this bus & the toilet didn't flush. All in all, I slept probably for 4 hours but all broken up.... And that's with 50mg of Benadryl....

    The most important part is we got to Stockholm alive and well (except really exhausted)
    Weiterlesen