Satellite
  • Day 105

    Hollywood. Where is the glamour?

    July 3, 2017 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 26 °C

    We got up at 6:30 to take the bus and the metro to the Hollywood Studio like probably half the US. It was packed, we had still much fun, though expecting something different, what exactly we don't know. Waiting for the attraction was long so we debated if the jurassic park thing was worth it. We ask a friendly staff member and he offered us a priority pass! How cool was that. After ten minutes we were sitting in the boat for a funny ride with a free shower in the end.
    Before dinner we went to the walk of fame. Again. Just stars on the floor. We are not so into this Hollywood thing, I guess. For diner we had a goddess salad in a very healthy vegan diner with a therapy room, too. We didn't know that. It was very green, bizar at the point where they would offer i.v. therapy against all sorts of things upon 155$. We really needed a Brownie after that. With lot's of ice cream. On the way home there were some road closed because of the 4th so the bus was taking another route. We weren't the only ones not knowing that. One guy said not nice words about the public transport in L.A. We think it's quite good so far, it just takes ages. So yesterday we had to take again the metro to another station and wait another hour to get home. But we did and going to bed was even nicer like that. And tomorrow we are invited at a 4th of July BBQ at Rich's, an American I've met in Romania 11years ago. So exciting!
    Read more