Satelliet
Weergeven op kaart
  • Dag 18

    Day 18 - Sat. - Still at Point Turton

    18 mei, Australië ⋅ 🌙 10 °C

    Taj's 10th Birthday. Missing the boys heaps, big and small. Housework/Maintenance day today for us both. Wayne on the car, fixing the trailer connection (which I may have broken ages ago), tracking down and fixing a squeak under the car and repairing a valve on the water inlet into the Van that has never worked...very productive day.

    Amazing how dusty/sandy the Van gets, so lots to clean, in between calls from the 'Repair Man' get me a screw driver...no not that one the smaller one !!!!

    Wayne needed a part for the trailer connection so we did a quick run into Warooka, only about 10 mins from Turton. I found a painted tank - so of course took a photo.

    Its cold, overcast and windy today, so not a good fishing day, but he tried, only caught some seaweed. We were going to check out tomorrow and go the beach camp but decided to extend another day and see what the wind is going to do.

    Still having problems with our gas bottles, can't run more than one hotplate at a time, when we swap over to the other bottle, its fine. Change back to No.1 bottle the next day and its fine....we are very confused. Any ideas are welcome.

    Wayne thought it was funny that he is sitting watching the footy while I wash and dry up.....he has been very good with his cooking outside and drying up, guess the footy is too hard to resist. All good.

    Sorry, not many photos today 😉
    Meer informatie