Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 4

    Zaragoza

    1 Oktober 2022, Spanyol ⋅ ☀️ 59 °F

    Zaragoza did not disappoint. Beautiful views with easy walking thru the heart of this city that is about the size of Pittsburg.
    Taking some of the advice of our apartment host, we headed out into the evening to see some sites and, of course, find some food.
    We walked across the Ebro river by way of Puente de Piedra. We took in the Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar, which our apartment faced, watched a mass in progress and walked the giant Plaza between our building and the church.
    We crisscrossed through the, sometimes, very narrow walking streets that we might call allies of even hallways in the States.

    Our first stop was Bar El Champi, a stand up bar were we shared a small plate of piping hot mushrooms covered in olive oil, toothpicked to a slice of baguette bread and a pint of cider.
    We followed that up with a stop next door to Taberna Doña Casta from where again we shared a couple of small plates at a very crowded standing only bar. This place boasted of having the top 10 best Croquetas in Espana. We ordered a plate along with a plate of Huevos Rotos con Foie.
    Before heading back to our apartment we circled the well lit Museo del Teatro de Caesaraugusta from the outside before making our last stop for ice cream at Helados Italinanos and sat in the Plaza Espana to finish them off.
    Baca selengkapnya