Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Montpellier, France

    April 12, 2016 in France ⋅ ⛅ 15 °C

    Just arrived in Montpellier. What a cool place this is. The hotel we are staying in is Grand Hotel De MIDI. It is really nice and handy. 5 minutes walk from the train station if you walk the right way around the block and real close to the city centre. The hotel staff thus far are really nice to and speak very good english. Acually one of the fellas is English. The weather is overcast at the moment. Hopefully it will be kind to us so we can get out and explore.
    Day 2. Another great day. Spent the day walking around the city. The shops don't open until 10am so we set off just before that. We went to place de la comedie, les 3 graces, les operas, ancien ampitheatre, saint - come, tour de la babote, eglise et quartier saint roch, quartier saint anne, palais de justice, arc de triomphe replica of the original that is in Paris, place royale du peyrou, aqueduc saint - clement, chateau d' eau, cathedral saint - piere, la faculte de medecine, jardin des plantes, tour des pins, chapelle saint charles, esplanade charles de qaulle, Maison des relations internationales (Nelson Mandala) garden.
    It rained in the afternoon but the sun came out beautiful again.
    Read more