Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Barcelona, Spain

    April 15, 2016 in Spain ⋅ 🌙 12 °C

    Staying at the HGL Citypark Paleyo. Not real flash. They are renovating and the room and hallway smells very badly of glue fumes. The room has a lot of street noise to and the window does not shut properly either. The room is very small with no where to put anything. No tea and coffee making facilities either :( , Apart from that the location isn't too bad.
    Had a dinner and show at the Tablo Cordobes located on the Rambler. That was really good. The food was very good and the wait staff excellant. The show was very good to.
    The journey to Barcelona was interesting. We traveled on remfe train and they had double booked our seats. I ended up finding a spair seat but Clint had to stand the last hour and a half in the entry exit point of the train and wait until we landed at Barcelona station. This was also afer we were fined 50 euro for not writing the date on our rail pass today. My lord. and the train was a half hour late to boot.
    The day started out and continued to be testing but the night at the Cordobes turned this around. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better allround. The weather is fantastic to. Now theres another positive amongst the list of intersting events.
    An excellant day 2 in Barcelona on the hop on hop off bus. There were two routes green and orange. Both take about 2.5hrs in duration for a full round trip each. What a great way to see Barcelona in such a short time. Weather is amazing again. The hotel still ordinary. The tapas in Barcelona is amazing.
    Day 3 in Barcelona has been a great day to. The weather perfect again. Walked and walked today and went back to some of the sites we passed on the bus yesterday. Stopped at a small resturant in some square and had tapas again. Love tapas. Doing a tapas tour this evening at 5 different venues apparently. We will see what that is like.1qa.
    Tapas tour tonight with Urban Adventures. Great tour. Seen some more of the city with an English speaking guide and ate way too much.
    Have decided if we get back to Barcelona that we should spend a week here to see all the stuff we want to see. We haven't even scratched the surface of what we could see here. Also, very busy time of year between March and October. People everywhere.
    Read more