Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Day 5

    October 3, 2019 in Mexico ⋅ ⛅ 29 °C

    We both had an awesome sleep last night, mainly because we kept the bedroom door closed to avoid the noise of the surf (although I still needed to get up and let a bug out of the room). After getting ready, Ted and I wandered down the street to find somewhere for breakfast. We settled on an organic cafe with decent food and awful coffee.

    Sean and Aaron were heading back to Las Vegas today, so they kept their bags in our room and hung out until it was time for them to go to the airport. Ted dropped off some laundry for us, and did extremely well considering he can't speak any Spanish. We spent some of the day looking at the flights we'll need for our trip home but we still have time to do this later.

    Ted and I went to the Tacos and Guacamole Grill for lunch (we were the only non-Mexicans in the restaurant) where Ted over-consumed on corn chips and had a high blood sugar level afterwards! Since being away, I've received a few Optus phone bills I tried to resolve today (no luck) before we headed out to dinner in a nice air-conditioned Italian restaurant named La Dolce Vita. We went back to Mr Flamingo after dinner where we met some American guys from Dallas (also newlyweds) before heading back to our suite.
    Read more