Satellit
Auf Karte anzeigen
  • Tag 40

    25th Oct 2012

    13. November 2012 in Malaysia ⋅ ⛅ 31 °C

    Good nights sleep last night! Got up for a morning dive to shark point.

    The dive was the best we have been on yet! The visability was really good. We saw 4 huge turtles- both green and hawksbill, hundreds of fish and shrimps and even a baby white tipped shark.

    Predictably we spent the rest of the day tanning, swimming and snorkelling.

    Lombok looked stormy and we could see it was raining there, but the weather was great where we were!

    The beach was lovely with really comfy beds to lie on, cats roaming around wherever they pleased. There were men with push bikes selling ice creams in the beach, and even had they ice cream van music playing from small radios on their bikes!

    We decided to walk up 100 hundred metre hill to see the sunset. You are supposed to be able to see the Bali volcano clearly. After a very dirty walk up hill- my feet were filthy! We reached the top and unfortunately it was cloudy! But it was still nice! We had a little impromptu photo shoot and then walked down again towards the other side of the island.

    We found a lovely restaurant in the beach which had fire dancers and a big bonfire and gorgeous grilled kebabs and corn on the cob!

    After walking back- past all the really posh places to stay! We went to a reggae bar that had a live band on.

    Plenty of Bob Marley covers, some rum and plenty of people watching!! It was a brilliant night!
    Weiterlesen